Everyone who is having a profile in Facebook is very much eager to know who has visited their profile and how many times. Let it be boy or girl you would be very eager to know if your crush is checking your Facebook profile or not and many things. There are also many fake tools that show you some fake report of who is viewing your profile the most. So it is very much natural to feel like this, so if you want to see who is viewing your profile, then nothing is wrong.
Today in this content you are going to know more about how to check if anyone is checking your Facebook profile or not, but not with the scam tools that fools you by showing you some random results. So now you can see who viewed my Facebook profile but not with those fake tools, as here below I a going to tell you about some of the best ways to check who is check your profile and who is not.
Who Just Viewed Your Profile?
Well, this is the most asked question I guess for those who are having a Facebook account because it really feels good when you can also find out who is viewing your profile and who is not. Today I have got a good news for you and i.e. you can now see who so ever is viewing your account. There is a Chrome Addon with which you can see who is checking your profile.
But the only disadvantages of this addon is that you can use this features only in Chrome. So if you are using any other browser then you must switch to Google Chrome. So here below are all the steps with which you can see who is viewing your profile.
Step 1: By Chrome Extension
In this first step, you can also see who is viewing your Facebook profile using an extension called “Profile Visitors for Facebook.” But you can only trace those individuals who are also using this extension in the Chrome browser and viewing your account. So if someone is not having this extension in their Chrome and viewed your account then you will not be able to trace that individual.
Now let’s check the steps of how to use this amazing extension on your Chrome browser.
- First of all, download the extension Profile Visitors for Facebook for the link given below and then Install it on your Chrome browser.
- After doing all this, Login to your Facebook account. Now you will notice a new button appearing in the menu bar, near the Home button.
- So now click on it and you will see a popup which will show you the recent individuals who have just visited your profile. But note you will be able to see only those individual who is already using this extension in their Chrome browser.
So this is it, without paying any penny you can see the legit report of who is viewing your profile which is one of the greatest things. Now let’s move on to the Step 2.
Step 2: Using the Manual Method
Here below are the steps of how to check who is viewing your profile manually.
- Login to your Facebook account and then simply copy the link for example “facebook.com/xyz.”
- Now right-click in the blank space of the Chrome Browser and then click on the “View Page Source”
- It will take you to a new tab where you will see many HTML codes. So press on the Ctrl+F on your keyboard.
- A search tab will appear on the screen where you ar to search “InitialChatFriendList.”
- Now you will see many numbers, which is actually those Facebook ID who have just viewed your profile.
- So just type facebook.com/the code number in a new tab and you will be able to find out ho have just visited your profile.
So this is it, by following all this way you can easily check out who is checking your profile and how many time. Isn’t it interesting? But I must tell you these things are restricted as per the Facebook. But yet you can check who has checked your profile in the above two different ways. So stay safe and check who is checking your profile whenever you want 🙂