Clash of Clans for PC: Are you looking for a way to play Clash of Clans for PC on your Windows computers. You have come to the right place. Here you will get the complete tutorial on how to download and play clash of clans on your Windows computer.
One of the most popular Android strategy based game, Clash of Clans. It is played by Billions of users worldwide. I started to play this game in the last of 2015 and within 2-month gets too much addicted to it. For the ones who like to play strategy based game, this is the game which you are looking for.
Clash of Clans for PC: Gameplay
Developed and maintained by SuperCell, Clash of Clans is a real-time, online strategic game. You can play single as well as with multiple players while joining in a clan. Here you will play the role of a chief of your village. You have to defend your village from other tribes with the increase of your defensive strength.
Also, you can train your troops in the barracks and attack other villages to get the gold and elixir and to earn trophies. It’s a fully mind based strategy game, and you have to first set a game plan to attack any opposition village. When you will join a clan, then with your clan mates you can go with a war to attack another clan.
Upgrade your troops and defense to let your village safe from any attacks and to protect your resources. In this tutorial, I will show you how you can play clash of clans on PC.
Download Clash of Clans for PC:
On your Windows computer, you can play clash of clans just like you play on your Android mobiles or laptops. The best way is using any Android emulator software. Android Emulators are the software through which you can run almost all the Android apps on your computer.
The best Android emulators are BlueStack and YouWave. I personally use Bluestack to play clash of clans (COC) on my PC. So, I suggest you to use Bluestack.
One thing, you must need to know: These methods are an unofficial way of playing COC on PC though using these emulators you can easily play it without any issue.
Play Clash of Clans using Bluestack:
If you are using the Bluestack emulator, first make sure that your system has a minimum of 2 GB of RAM. If you have more amount of RAM then it would be great, you will get the best playing experience while playing.
Follow the steps to play COC with Bluestacks.
- First, download the Bluestacks software and install it on your PC. You can download it from the official Bluestacks site. Click the link to go the site – Link.
- Now install it on your PC using the normal installation process. After the completion of installation, open it.
- Now what you have to do is search Clash of Clans on the Google pay store and download the apk file on your desktop.
- Also, you can download the COC file through Bluestack software by searching it on the search bar.
- If you download the apk file separately, then now install it using the Bluestack emulator or otherwise, it will automatically installed on the Bluestack screen.
- Now, open the COC and link it with your Google account and now you will be able to play clash of clans on your PC.
That’s the easiest way of playing clash of clans on your desktop computer.
- Top 10 Sites to Watch Free TV Shows Without Downloading
- Top and Best Android Apps to Speed Up Android Mobile or Tab
- How To Get Hike For Pc
Play Clash of Clans using YouWave:
If you don’t like the Bluestack, then there’s another option for you. You can use YouWave. YouWave is also a good Android emulator software for the Windows computers. Follow the easy steps to play using this.
- First download the YouWave emulator from the google and install it on your desktop.
- Now, download the apk file from Google play store and install it using the YouWave emulator. After the installation, open it and play.
This is the guide for you to play clash of clans for PC. Hope, you will now get all the information regarding the Playing of Clash of Clans game on your PC.