Did you forgot your PDF password or wants to know how to remove password from PDF? Most of the PDF files come in a password protected way which gets difficult to unlock if you don’t know the password. However, the files with an owner password can be open easily, but it might be in encrypted form. So, in such case, you might need the help of some password removal software which will securely break the PDF password and give you access to the PDF file.
There are few suggested software’s that enables in breaking the PDF password. However, for using the software for your purpose, you will be required to download and install it successfully on your device. For knowing more about how to remove password from PDF file just read this post ahead.
Advantages of using PDF format file:
- It is platform independent and can be used on Windows, Macintosh, and another device as well. The document created in Macintosh can be read in Windows easily.
- It is easy to view, download free from the internet and get printed.
- It keeps your document safe and protects from editing, copying or even printing.
- Compare to other file format PDF files is much reliable because here the file format cannot be altered easily. Whereas, in some other file format such as GIF and TIFF it can be easily altered.
You May Like:
How to Remove Password from PDF?
Many times you might forget the password for the PDF files that you have created. For fixing this issued of breaking password of the PDF file you can follow the procedures that I will be discussing in this post. First of all click on the PDF file that appears on your Windows home screen. Now, a box will appear asking you the password for the PDF file. So, in case you forgot the correct password, then the PDF file will not get opened.
You have to find the right PDF Password remover that can easily enable you to change the given password. For this purpose, you can use the iSumsoft PDF Password Refixer which is available online. For downloading this PDF password remover, you can just close the tab and go to your device browser. You can download it manually by typing “iSumsoft PDF Password Refixer” on the search bar and hitting enter to start searching. After which the related result or sites will appear on your computer screen. So, you can easily download and install this software from that reliable site.
You can also follow the steps suggested below to unlock PDF Password:
- You can directly go to the official website isumsoft.com where you will find many options to remove password from PDF.
- Find and click on the PDF Password Refixer.
- Now, you will be redirected to the next page where you will find the free trial version 2.0.1 in green color.
- Tap on it to start the downloading process and wait for few seconds until the downloading gets completed.
- Click on the downloaded software after which a small User Account Control box will appear.
- There will be two options appearing on the box ‘Yes’ and ‘No.’ Tap on ‘Yes’ button and the iSumsoft PDF Password Refixer Setup box will appear.
- Click on the Next button below and tap on the ‘I Agree’ button on the next section.
- Now tap on the ‘Install’ button for easy installation of the PDF Refixer.
- Undo “The launch iSumsoft PDF Password Refixer,” “visit our website” and click on the Finish button below.
- You can now minimize the page as the installation is completed.
- You can now run the PDF Password Refixer for breaking the PDF password.
- Navigate to the path of your PDF file to add it into this iSumsoft software.
- You can now select a new password and click on the “Start” button.
- Click the Copy button to copy the password and then click on the Open button.
- Now a small box will appear asking you the password to open the PDF file.
- Pastes the newly created PDF passwords on the space provided and open the PDF file.
- Finally, you can successfully open the password protected PDF file.
PDF is the most secure file format that is capable of keeping your documents safe and secure. I hope that you are clear with the advantages as mentioned earlier of using PDF file format. So, PDF gives you much privacy, but when you forget the password of your most important PDF file, it must be tough. You are now aware with how to remove password from PDF I hope. So, apply the steps that are discussed in this post to change or remove the password of any PDF file.