WhatsApp is one of the most commonly used social application through which you can share photos, videos and exchange messages. Almost all the Smartphone users use WhatsApp messages these days because of its easy and flexibility for messaging.Similarly, this messaging application syncs all your contacts and enables you to chat with any of your contacts who is using this particular app.
To access to this application you just need an internet connection on your device.Apart from that the most important thing that you often don’t border is scheduling your WhatsApp messages. Scheduling becomes very necessary sometimes because you can’t be alert about everything always regarding every matter.
For example, if you want to wish your dearest person a happy birthday at midnight, so you can avoid remaining awake. But if you schedule and save your message you can also choose the many options like a daily basis, weekly, monthly and yearly according to your desire.
If you want to wish your dear ones good morning or good evening this is the best way to schedule and get done. This way you will not miss out your important task in texting and wish your friends daily. This process maintains accurate timing, just mention the timing while scheduling your WhatsApp messages.
Requirements for Scheduling Whatsapp Messages?
For scheduling your WhatsApp messages you just need to have an internet connection which will enable you to complete the process. Another important thing is to root your phone which will make the process very easy and fast. Apart from that, you can also use Messenger API, but for that, you will be required to install this application first on your phone.
How to do scheduling with Seebye Scheduler ROOT?
- First, install Seebye Scheduler ROOT in your Android based device.
- Secondly, access the application to grant it and click the “Login” button.
- For scheduling, the 1st message just click on the ‘+’ button
- The ‘name of rule’ will appear where you can type or add images along with the message to send your dear ones.
- It will automatically sync all your contacts, choose the one you are to sent the message scheduling its time and date.
- Finally, your messages will appear “ACTIVE” which means your scheduling is successful.
How to schedule your message using Scheduler Lite?
Note: This application is only for rooted device
- The first thing you need to do is to download WhatsApp Message Scheduler Lite available in the Play- Store.
- Secondly, it will ask you permission to access, grant the permission to automatically enable you to access the app.
- The two icon enable you to check out the sent messages and pending messages
- For the pending messages, you can create a new message once again by clicking on it.
- You can schedule for multiple contacts one by one, just add the mobile number
- Now create the message body that you wish to send.
- Your messages are successfully schedule by the time.
It becomes necessary to be in touch with any of your family members or cousins or close friends when they are far away from you. So, it is not possible to call every now and then to ask how they are doing. Thus, social applications are the most suitable means through which you can regularly share your feelings with each other as well as exchange photos from your mobiles and PC.
Using social apps is easy and very handy which enables you to makes your relations runs smoothly, but many time your important works corrupt all the good relations. Thus, if you are busy with your official works and can’t make out time in wishing your dear one’s even Good morning, you can schedule easily your WhatsApp messages as mentioned on the above.