We’ve been receiving lots of Email requests and Messages on Social Media Accounts regarding Guest Post Opportunity on our website.
Started in 2014, Techno Overdose is a fast growing and active blog visited by thousands of unique visitors daily.
Our website’s primary focus are people interested in reading about Technology (mobiles, news, software, hardware, apps, etc), Blogging (niche selection, blog setup, content creation, search engine optimization, social media optimization, etc), Making Money Online (through freelancing, affiliate marketing, content revenue sharing, video marketing, blogging, vlogging, paid surveys, etc) and Do-It-Yourself Tuorials (such as buying and selecting stuff, using internet, using laptops and computers efficiently, phones & gadgets maintenance and repairs, using tools efficiently, etc. )
According to Google Analytics, audience of Techno Overdose consists of readers from 18 to 60 years age group (most audience from 25-50 years age group) with 75.6% of male visitors and 24.4% of female users. Our website target general users, bloggers, internet marketers, potential customers etc.
NOTE [mks_icon icon=”fa-angle-double-right” color=”#888989″ type=”fa”] We only allow those individuals to guest post on our website who want to promote their own websites, gain exposure to huge audience and are willing to add quality with their articles. Anyone looking to guest post just for the sake of making backlinks won’t be allowed in any case. For that purpose, you can contact us directly for advertising.
Guest Posting Guidelines
If you’ve read the above terms and still want to contribute an article on our website, you need to follow our standard submission guidelines. If you’ve any questions, feel free to contact us.
1. Your article must contain at least 800 words with no grammatical or spelling errors. The content must be well formatted with proper use of headings and paragraphs.
2. The article content should be in this website’s relevant topics i.e. technology, blogging, online money making, do-it-yourself articles.
3. The article should have an interesting and catchy title describing the article’s content precisely.
4. The article should be unique (neither copied nor spin content). By writing here, you agree that you will never republish it anywhere else.
5. The post should contain a lot of images (at least 3. 1 featured and 2 within content), insights or screenshot that contributes to the topic. Featured should be exactly 670 pixels wide and the other images should be exactly 600 pixels wide. Images must be in (.jpg) or (.png) format only. However you have to make sure that they are not gonna be the subject to copyright.
6. There are no restriction with links in the content unless they are self promotion, affiliate, commercial or unnatural. Any link that is useless, spammy or irrelevant will be removed. Don’t do keyword stuffing. Avoid being self-promotional, but you are welcome to include a backlink in your bio, as well as a Google+ rel=author link.
7. You should add a short bio disclosing your name, your profession, your website/blog and any social media profile (max 2 links are allowed in the bio, one to your website (no keyword!) and another to your any social media profile).
8. We ask that all guest bloggers stop by for a few days and reply to comments on their posts. We also require an email with avatar so your photo will appear in your bio. (It’s must!)
9. If anyone do not reply to email or comments with in 3-4 days, all links and author bio will be removed without any notice.
If we found you violating any of the above mentioned guidelines, a strict action will be taken which includes removal of all the links from the article and author bio or the removal of the article itself.
N.B. Submission of your guest post doesn’t guarantee publication. Your submission are going to be reviewed and if it meet our guidelines it will be probably be published.
1. Ability to include a personal bio containing your business and social media profile links.
2. Get more traffic & exposure. Also, get loyal readers and comments from here to your site.
3. We’ve over 5200 Facebook fans, 5500+ twitter followers, 1000+ Google Plus followers, 1500+ LinkedIn followers, 2500+ Pinterest followers and over 5000 feed subscribers. This means you will get lot of exposure on social media platforms as well.
4. We’ve a mailing list of over 1500 subscribers. We will mail them your article with your short bio.
5. Each article you submit on your website will get 5 dofollow backlinks (1 for your website without kW from author bio, 1 for your relevant article, 3 for the relevant sources if mentioned.)
6. Techno Overdose is a clean website with no spam and high authority in the search engines. So, the backlinks from our site will give you a good boost in search rankings.
How to Submit Guest Posts?
If you’ve read and understood all the above guidelines nicely, you can submit your guest posting request using the form below.
We will review your application within next 72 hours and create an author account for you, so you can submit your article for review. We’ll inform you through email.
So what you are waiting for? Write for us and get maximum exposure! For more queries shoot me an email on admin[at]technooverdose.com. I will make sure you have all your queries solved.